Our advanced training courses in numerical weather prediction (NWP) will give participants an understanding of the underpinning science as well as current research developments. These courses are aimed at scientists working with NWP systems.
The "Use and interpretation of ECMWF products" courses focus on the operational aspects of the ECMWF forecasting system. Their aim is to increase the participant's ability to examine and assess ECMWF output products. It is directed towards those who are (or will be) using ECMWF products either directly as forecasting staff or in research and development work.
- 07 Oct - 10 Oct Training course: Use and interpretation of ECMWF products
- 25 Mar - 29 Mar Training course: Advanced numerical methods for earth system modelling
- 18 Mar - 22 Mar Training course: EUMETSAT/ECMWF NWP-SAF satellite data assimilation
- 11 Mar - 15 Mar Training course: Data assimilation
- 04 Mar - 08 Mar Training course: Parametrization of subgrid physical processes