| Danubius Hotel Margitsziget Budapest-Margitsziget, 1007 Budapest, Hungary Phone: +36-1-889-4700 | 16-20 September 2019
The Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service will hold its fourth General Assembly from Tuesday 17 - Friday 20 September 2019 in combination with a User Day on Monday 16 September 2019.
The central part of the General Assembly, on Wednesday and Thursday, will be dedicated to present and discuss the various CAMS service elements and their continuous developments for providers, users and potential users of CAMS data. Tuesday and Friday will give the opportunity to CAMS service providers to organise side meetings. A specific session on the potential use of high-altitude drones for monitoring air quality and emissions will take place on Tuesday.
About the Assembly & User Day
The CAMS User Day is:
- an opportunity to learn from the experience of existing CAMS users and hear how they apply the data to their work,
- to meet in person members of the CAMS team and
- to interact directly with advanced and new users of CAMS products.
The General Assembly will:
- provide updates on the latest developments within the service
- identify emerging research and development needs and foster collaborations with the wider atmospheric composition research community
- gather and share user requirements and feedback on the service
- share the knowledge and experience and facilitate discussion and brainstorming sessions for the CAMS service providers
- showcase the work of CAMS users during a User Exhibition
The venue for the fourth General Assembly is the Danubius Hotel Margitsziet, Budapest, Hungary.
There are special rates blocked at Danubius Hotel Margitsziget for the conference participants. For more information, please visit the Accommodation section.
More information is coming soon but if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com