ECMWF workshops and annual seminar typically last a few days, and provide the opportunity to hear expert speakers at seminars, and collaborate with colleagues during workshops. Most events are for our Member and Co-operating States, however some are open to broader audiences.
- 02 Apr - 05 Apr Workshop on Predictability, dynamics and applications research using the TIGGE and S2S ensembles
- 28 Jan - 01 Feb APPLICATE General Assembly 2019 and Early Career Event (protected)
- 21 Jan - 21 Apr ECMWF Summer of Weather Code 2019
- 21 Jan - 23 Jan ARISTOTLE-2 workshop
- 16 Jan Data Centre Relocation - Industry Day