ECMWF–ESA Workshop on Machine Learning for Earth Observation and Prediction
Call for Abstracts
Opening in May 2022
Submissions in both oral and poster formats are encouraged on all aspects of the application of Machine Learning in the Earth System Prediction and Climate Monitoring and Prediction value chains.
Thematic areas that we expect to be covered in this workshop include:
1. Machine Learning for Earth Observations
2. Hybrid Machine Learning - Data Assimilation
3. Machine Learning for Model emulation and Model discovery
4. Machine Learning for user-oriented Earth Science applications
5. Machine learning at the edge and high-performance computing
Deadline for abstract submission is 15 August 2022.
Acceptance for oral or poster presentations will be notified by 15 September 2022.
Please note that submitting an abstract is NOT the same as registering for the event; this must be done separately via the registration form.