Our advanced training courses in numerical weather prediction (NWP) will give participants an understanding of the underpinning science as well as current research developments. These courses are aimed at scientists working with NWP systems.
Our software packages and applications courses provide a background on software packages and applications used in the operational production and visualisation of numerical weather predictions. The objective is to familiarise participants with the packages and applications.
- 13 May - 17 May Online training week: Software and computing at ECMWF
- 25 Mar - 29 Mar Training course: Advanced numerical methods for earth system modelling
- 18 Mar - 22 Mar Training course: EUMETSAT/ECMWF NWP-SAF satellite data assimilation
- 11 Mar - 15 Mar Training course: Data assimilation
- 04 Mar - 08 Mar Training course: Parametrization of subgrid physical processes