There are many reasons to be part of the #OpenDataHack2018 @ECMWF. Just to name a few very good ones:
- learn about freely available climate data
- explore various ways to access large volumes of environmental data
- get to know more about the Copernicus programme and the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- experience ECMWF's supercomputing facility, one of the largest in Europe
- promote the benefits and potential of free open data
- find new friends! This year's Hackathon at ECMWF will introduce a new feature: Networking activities online a few weeks before the Hackathon weekeend in June. The idea is to engage participants in networking activities, come up with ideas and even get teams together before the event kicks off on Saturday 9th June. Stay tune for more information on this!